What is NOENE®?
NOENE® are high-tech under-soles™, manufactured using a revolutionary material, which is capable of absorbing and then dispersing the shockwaves generated when we walk or jump. By using them regularly when practicing sports, in your everyday life and at work, these under-soles™ protect your joints, thus avoiding possible painful lesions.
What kind of footwear can they be worn with?
NOENE® under-soles™ are thin and light. Although they are only one millimeter thick, they are extremely effective and can be used with all types of footwear, from trainers to casual shoes. Once you have tried them, you will never want to leave the house again without them!
How do I use the NOENE® Invisible under-sole™?
- Cut out the template (included with your under-sole™) following the line marked for your size
- Take out your existing insole or orthotic and test the size with the template
- Draw around the template on the under-sole™
- Cut out the under-sole™ following the outline
- Fix the adhesive tape to the under-sole™ on either side
- Remove the back of the adhesive tape and insert the under-sole™ inside the shoe
Under-sole™ should be replaced once a year or at first sign of wear.
How do I use the NOENE® Dance Lite insole?
- Cut out the template following the line marked for your size
- Test the size inside your dance shoe (for ballet slippers turn the shoe inside out)
- Draw around the template on the insole
- Cut out the insole following the outline
- Fix the sticky tape to the bottom of the insole (black area)
- Remove the back of the sticky tape and insert the insole inside the slipper so that the beige-color fabric is facing up, in contact with the feet
Insole should be replaced in one year or at first sign of wear.
What is the NOENE® material made of?
NOENE® is a type of rubber, which, thanks to its internal structure and special composition, has particular characteristics that make it very different from traditional elastomers.
The main property of the NOENE® material is its viscoelasticity, which makes it an excellent shock absorber.
ITS VISCOELASTICITY AND CAPACITY TO ABSORB SHOCKS ALLOW IT TO ABSORB AND THEN DISPERSE ENERGY.
NOENE® was created for sectors of the heavy industry that needed to reduce the wear and tear caused by the vibrations from heavy machinery. It is also used in some racing cars, high-speed trains and even in the Milan underground system, to absorb vibrations that could damage the structure of the “Duomo di Milano”.
How long will my order take to process?
All orders are subject to a 2-3 business day processing time prior to shipping.